iCloud offers an intuitive, secure and effective platform to store media files, data, and all sort of content. This enables you to sync your devices and share your data. It is basically an online platform which can be accessed via the web on any device which has the iCloud app installed on it. So the data stored in iCloud is universally accessible without any hassle. Still. If you are a novice or encountering any technical glitch with your iCloud app or email, dial iCloud support number +1-888-326-7644. It’s a one-stop solution for all your support needs while using iCloud.
The iCloud storage can be used, share or backup at any point in time. All you need is to follow the below-given steps to restore your iCloud data files with an ease:
How to restore data from iCloud?
To back up your iCloud data, follow the below-given steps in the consecutive manner
- Go to Settings of your Apple device.
- Select General from the list of settings and then software update
- Get the newer version of iCloud if required.
- Select the Backup to Restore option from settings.
- Now, click iCloud>>Storage>>manage storage>>select the device from list.
- From the Settings, select General and then Rese.
- Choose the “Erase all” content option.
- Go to the main menu of Settings.
- Select Restore from iCloud from apps and data.
- Sign in to iCloud and restore your data.
How to use maildrop on iCloud?
Maildrop feature is mainly designed to send heavy file or emails with large attachments. It helps you fetch files iCloud storage and send them via email. You can use this feature to send up to 5GB file which normally cannot be sent through email.
- Go to your iCloud Mail inbox and select Action pop-up menu.
- Select Preferences.
- Click on Compose to send heavy files or large attachments.
- Select the Mail drop option while sending the mail.
- Click “Done” to send an email.
- Now, tap the attachment icon to attach the file.
- From the list of documents select the respective file.
- Click on Attach to upload the file.
- Hit Send to shoot an email with attachment using mail drop.
If you are a new user or facing any error while restoring your iCloud data or using the mail drop feature, dial the iCloud helpline number +1-888-326-7644 which enables you to connect with the team of technicians who are reachable all day and night to help the troubled iCloud users.